i love salt but my kidneys hate me

Thursday, December 14, 2006

yong xian jie javier

the man and love of my life.

i will miss you,
the way you're always late cos you have to wax yr hair,
how you can hold me in yr arms and the world doesnt seem so evil anymore,
your funny milky smell,
your stubby toes,
your signature ever so funky dance moves,
your dimple (of course),
your dashing smile,
your almost non-existent eyes and the way they can still warm me up inside,
your hair (and i know you'll miss them too),
you dressing up and not knowing what to wear (you wont have to fuss about it soon),
most of all your company,
the corny jokes and cheesy lines,
and how you can always make me laugh.

oh jav, what would i be without you?
just another gobshite i suppose.
you make this gobshite look good sweetheart.

and what would i do without you?
be a gobshite.
who will i call in the wee hours of the morning when i awake from a bad dream?
who will make me sad yet stop at nothing to make me happy?
who will take my hand and tell me its okay when other gobshites make me sad?
oh dear, i'm scaring myself.
somehow 9 smses a night doesnt seem enough.

its definitely not enough.

i've known you like what 5 years?
and we didnt just 'know' each other, it was a bond we shared with no one else
which will remain ever so special.
we've seen each other through everything,
family trauma, relationship issues (between ourselves and with other people),
we've fallen in love and fallen out of love so on and so forth,
but beneath all that, what really held us together was that something special i cannot describe.
and i can say that it is more than love that we share.

yeah i know its only 3 goddamn weeks what the heck
but i will miss you.
and i want you to know that.
only because i havent been showing it
and i know you do wonder from time to time whether i feel the same way as you.
i feel it j, i do.
i'm just not really the kind for sweet nothings and candyflavoured superfluousness.
but for you i'm gonna say:
I HEART YOU. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home